Μετά από αναμονή 14 ετών, ανακοινώνεται η διάθεση της νέας version 2.1 του EchoLink γιά Windows.
Μπορείτε να την κατεβάσετε ΕΔΩ
Τα χαρακτηριστικά της νές έκδοσης:
- Updated main window look, with dockable menu bar and selectable visual styles
- New “Call CQ” feature (also to be rolled out on Mobile app editions), including DTMF code to activate
- Automatic Proxy selection option
- Migrated to 16-bit audio, to match all modern sound cards. This is a significant change to the audio chain that should result in noticeably better SNR and audio quality.
- Better sizing/rendering on Windows “large font” and/or high DPI settings
- Fixed bug with mislabeled audio devices on Audio tab
- Added Recent QSOs folder to Explorer View
- Explorer View is now the default
- Added Search Results folder for a “find all” Search function
- Improved inbound/outbound Firewall Tests
- Clearer labeling of available COM ports in drop-downs for Sysop configuration
- Added SignaLink (VOX) as a third interface option in Setup Wizards
- Option to enable a continous subaudible tone to keep VOX-driven devices keyed consistently throughout each transmission.
- Smarter handling of connection message protocol to improve connect reliability after IP change
- Removed support for, and mentions of, dial-up networking
- Option to show timestamps for each message in text-chat window
- Fix for not muting conference audio during playing of Welcome message to newly-connected peer.
- Removed “Auto-select mic input” PTT option. (This was only available on Windows XP and below.)
- Revised Help file.
- Added “Reset to Defaults” button on Setup->Timings tab; adjusted numerical validation ranges.
- Extended maximum length of Name field to 18 characters.